Friday, August 22, 2008

Utah Trip Long Ago...


Okay I finally got some of the long awaited pictures from our trip to Utah. These are pictures from my baby shower and our trip to Kennecott Copper Mine with our Nephews. I think Paul and I took a total of 1 picture our whole trip so I've had to get pictures from other people.
The picture to the left is of my mother and grandmother. Below is my sister in laws and mother in law.

The picture to top is of Jaxson and Treyson in an old rail cart used for hauling copper at the mine. Below is Hunter standing by a statue of a mine worker.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK, you are so funny!! I totally wish I could have seen that big rip in your pants. Duh! That pic with your gr. and mom looks great. And wow, that yellow snake is huge!! What a fun experience for Paul. Did you hold it? Just a few more weeks until Sydney's real debut. Scary!! Love ya!