Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inauguration Day

Well I know it is a few days late, but on Tuesday I was interested to see the Presidential inauguration to see what Pres. Obama had to say. So I didn't want to miss his speech and I didn't know what time it was coming on so I delayed getting myself and Sydney ready for the day. So when Sydney started getting restless and wanting a change I put her on her belly. I just had to take a snap shot when she stopped and looked up at the TV and started watch the inauguration. I know it isn't the best picture in the whole word since I took it on my phone, but know when she is older I can tell her that she watched the first Black President be sworn into office. I just thought it was a fun idea.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm interested to know your thoughts on that day. I was able to watch it with my students. We spent the whole morning wathcing it instead of doing math. That was hard for me to give up my math time, but this is definitely an occasion to take pause and remember!