Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3 Months

Whoa I finally figured out how to get back on to my blogging account. So an update, we are three months into our first deployment as a family. Whew this is hard work and know it would only be harder in I was alone in Washington. We are loving our time in Utah, but miss our Military Friends and their amazing support groups.

On another note, Sydney is loving and thriving in Preschool which is awesome for her. Mason well he is Mason not much else to be said. We are eagerly awaiting Halloween a few more days. At the current rate the kids might ruin their Halloween costumes before its actually Halloween. We have to wear them on a daily basis.

Okay I will have to post picuters of some of our fun adventures while Daddy has been gone, but as of right now I have two little voices who have climbed into a crib yelling for me to come help them. So off I got to save my two munckins.

No comments: