Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bump Update

Well today was our first doctors visit, all went well and we are excited to pass the news on to everyone. We have one baby with a very good heart beat, everything looks good for now and in 5 weeks I will check back in with the doctors. I was so relieved that everything checked out. Hopefully in another month or so I will start to feel better and stop spending my mornings over the toilet. But lucky for me Paul has been great through the whole thing so far!!!

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

YAY for a 1st great appointment! We're so glad everything went well for you guys. Just think, you're about 1/4 of the way done!!! And the picture you texted was so cute! You could definately see the baby. Caylee says "hi".

Pulsiphers said...

Good job I am so happy for you I am really glad everything is working out great for you I can't wait to see your baby.

Lisa Raines said...

Congrats to you 2! soon to be 3! I'm so excited for you guys, but I hope you get feeling better soon. Will you find out what you're having? Let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick! Major bummer!! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Kelli said...

"Bump Update" You make me laugh!

Heather said...

Brianna! I can't believe it! I am so happy for you! Congrats and keep the posts coming so we can hear all the exciting stuff!