Saturday, May 3, 2008

Last Weekends Fun

Well I know I am a little late in posting this, which pretty much means I am LAME (But I admit it!!). We decided to advantage of the 90 plus weather and have a little BBQ and a game of Croquet. It was so last minute we ended up having meat for Sunday for another BBQ because none of us know how to plan. I took some pictures of the crew so you could enjoy.
Round one of BBQ and this was after we all had eaten. Getting started, we soon learned that the grass was to long here so it made for an interesting hole, just ask Gerry.This cracks me up. Gerry was making a path in the grass so he could get past the first hole. He figured it he tried hard enough and hit the ball good it would go forward make the turn and go through the loop. Needless to say it only went forward and he was still three holes behind everyone else. Thats when I would have cheated!!This is Julie, what a troop. She has like 4 weeks until she is due. Sara and I are trying to get her to go into labor before the Gerry and Dan (Sara and Julie's husbands) leave on deployment, which is three days before Julie's due date. But we are still waiting.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

Ah, Brianna! Looks like SO much fun. We really miss those last minute get-togethers with you guys. So good to see the rest of the crew, too!