Saturday, April 12, 2008

Utlrasound Pics





Well folks, I guess this is what you get when I get bored. I realize that as I promised a good friend I haven't posted any of my ultrasound pictures. Sorry if they are a little blury, but you can still see the baby at least.





Well it took 17 weeks and I think I finally can't fit into my pants anymore. I thought of taking a picture of me but when I looked in the mirror I thought It could wait another week or so and maybe my belly will be better. But all in all I drug Paul out for a shopping trip today, he did so good and I really appreciate him going with me.

4 comments:

The Duncans said...

Aw, Brianna, your baby is so cute! I love ultrasound pictures. I fell in love with our little Talia the first time I saw the ultra sound pics. Oh, what a fun time! I hope you arent too sick to enjoy it all.

The Youngs said...

Brianna, I love the u/s pictures! Baby Nelson is cute already! Makes me want to go and look over Caylee's.

Lookin' forward to seeing more pictures in the future! Miss you guys!

Pulsiphers said...

Cute little baby in there. I can't wait to find out what it is. I hope it's a boy just because then Paul's theory will be wrong. I really don't care what sex just as long as its a cute little healthy baby. Can't wait to see you talk to you later.

chris and rikki crane said...

Hi Brianna,
This is Rikki, I heard about your great news and I wanted to tell you Congrats!!!! I am always asking Bryan if he has heard from you and he told me about your blog.
Hope to hear from you soon