Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates

So a few people are wondering what is going on in our life. Paul and I are enjoying life, however if you ask me pregnancy isn't the best but hey I only have 13 weeks left. It is so weird that so much time has already past. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant, enjoy the hot weather and swollen feet. So far everything is looking good and little Sydney likes to move a ton. By the way that is the name we are thinking of for our little girl Sydney Nelson.

On to other things, I will be going to Utah in less then a week. I am so excited, my baby brother is coming home from his mission in Virginia. I fly in on the first of July and he gets home on the second. After that the fam and I will travel to San Diego for a cousin's wedding, so much for getting out of California for a while. Paul will then join us in Utah on July 15 and on the 22nd we will head back to California. I am excited to see old friends and family. So I am sure there will be plenty of pictures from my trips and that will please all those who want to see belly pictures, but just to let you all know. I try and avoid the camera as much as possible. I feel like I am getting bigger by the day, but that goes with the territory. Can't wait to see you all in about a week!!!

No comments: