Friday, September 19, 2008

DUE

Well for all those who might be wondering what our progress is with the baby, it is a big fat ZERO. Today is my due date, and I feel like a million bucks minus a little soreness but nothing that has been holding me back from scrubbing floors, tubs and whatever else I can find to clean.

I thought I would be more anxious today to have her here, but honestly its just another day and I don't really care. I hope that's not bad to say. But we will see how my feelings are tomorrow towards everything. However, my mom gets here tomorrow and I am excited for her to be here. I just hope that Sydney comes a few days at least before Paul leaves. He is heading to Key West, Florida for two weeks on Oct. 4th, which is almost two weeks from now.

But all in all we are doing great and just waiting for the little one to arrive. We will keep you all posted.

4 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

That sucks I hope for your sake that she comes soon I know you feel good now but you have waited for so long to have her I bet you just want ot see her at least I know I want to see her so please get her out of there :-) Just kidding take care and call me when it happens

Amy said...

Uh Yeah! I hope Sydney comes soon too. I'm excited for you and am glad that your mom is there with you guys. Love ya!

TomKat said...

Brianna keep me posted! I would love to hear when she finally gets here :)

olivers said...

Good LUck with everything I hope all goes well. Can't wait to see how cute she is going to be.