Friday, September 26, 2008

7 Days Over Due

Okay the saga of the never ending pregnancy continues. Just to let you all know that today I have non-stress test and an amniotic fluid test done this morning. These test are done at 41 weeks to make sure that the baby is still getting enough nutrients and blood flow. Unfortunately for me Sydney woke up and began to be her usual active self, so they sent me home today again and would not induce me.

On the bright side I guess, I have an induction date scheduled for September 30th (tuesday) at 6:00 am. That is all contingent upon the fact that I don't go into labor on my own over the weekend, which everyone is crossing there fingers that I do.

Lets hope we still have a September baby on our hands!!

5 comments:

The Youngs said...

I think you are being so AMAZINGLY strong and such a trooper through this whole pregnancy, Brianna! I can't imagine being overdue and just playing the waiting game. I'm glad you FINALLY got an induction date set. Although, I hope Sydney makes her appearance all on her own before then. :)

Tyler and Lisa said...

That SUCKS!!! Well at least you will be induced soon!!! Do you get to just go in the morning of or do you have to call first? My sis-in-law always had to call first and then they didn't take her right away. Cross your fingers and good luck!!!

Pulsiphers said...

I am so sorry I am pretty amazed how strong you are being I think if it was me I would be crying all day every day. Well the bright side is that you are going to see her on Tuesday wether or not.

Poppy Lane said...

Stumbled across you blog today. Congrats on the pregnancy and hopefully baby by now.

The Youngs said...

I heard the GREAT news about Sydney's arrival on early Monday morning. I sent you a text message of congratulations, but I'm not sure if you got it or not. Anyway, I hope things are going well and that you're all adjusting without any problems. Julie posted a cute picture of Sydney on her blog, but I can't wait to see more. Sydney is SUPER cute! I want another baby!!!