Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tulip Festival

So for over a year now I have been dying to go up further north in Washington to the Tulip Festival. Last year I told Paul that no matter what I was going. We lucky for me, my mom ended up coming up for her Spring Break the week I was planning on going so guess who got dragged along. Yep, Mason, Sydney, and Grandma. Needless to say I was so excited to go and see the field of floweres. I know it seems like a dumb thing but the sight of thousand of vibrant tulip in bloom was amazing. I loved every minute of it and the kids like the mud, dirt, smelling and stealing a few flowers. They were real troopers for this adventure. Love at first Tulip

Hardest thing ever to get both of them looking the same direction. Never did get a good pictures of them both looking at smiling at the same time.

Mason and Mommy's loves: Mason = buses / Mommy=Tulips best of both worlds.

1 comment:

Davis said...

Funny pictures. I like the one where Sydney's hand is dyed blue from the easter egg dye. Classic! Ps This is your little bro!