Monday, January 14, 2008

Holiday Photo's


Well I know it is a little late, but I promised some pics. So here they are in all their glory!! In our family we play a white elephant game every year. Everyone always laughs because the white Angel that Paul is holding has been passed around for 13+ years. If you notice its head has fallen off. So in order to retire the as we like to call it "Dirty Angel", my brother went to the DI and found our new family Dirty Angel. So we will see who gets it next year!! Paul didn't really get it but it was still fun!
The last major holiday for Elder Davis Van Wagoner as a cardboard cut out thanks to my wedding. Luckily for him he has been present at almost ever holiday. Can't wait for him to come home in June!!
The whole Crew on Christmas morning the tradition family picture on the steps. Dad is missing because he is taking the picture.
Here are during the christmas story. I looked druged, for some reason 7:30 was still to early even though we had a long day ahead of us.
My brother laughed so hard because for Christmas he got Paul a hoodie and a shirt and for me he got an electric screwdriver. Curtis just told me that should be the other way around so wrong. But hey someone has to do it.

The Wasatch Mountains during winter one of my favorite scenes!!

Family pictures, this is one of the many of Paul and I. Might I add it was snowing and 19 degrees outside. Cold!!

The fam minus one. Dad, Mom, Cutis, Me, and Paul!

The Boys

Just us girls

3 comments:

Pulsiphers said...

cute pictures looked like you guys had a lot of fun. How are you doing. Are you feeling okay

olivers said...

I hope each day is getting easier. I love the pictures with the cut out of davis. well take care and keep in touch.

The Youngs said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! I'm so happy you could spend it with family. Too funny about the while elephant gift. I'm sure Paul will catch on eventually! Great pictures! It'll be even better for you guys next year!