Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disappointment or False Alarm

Well so as the tech doing my ultrasound so nicely informed me today, "No you are not going to find out what you are having today." I am only sixteen weeks so they won't risk telling me and it not being right. So now we have to wait another two weeks and hope they tell us on April 22nd. Not to worry, I will keep you updated on all news.

Sorry to be the bear of bad news, trusted me I was plenty disappointed. But we got a cute picture of the baby with its legs straight up in the air. It is priceless, so I am stoked about that and for now the baby will remain an "It".

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

Oh, Brianna! What a bummer! That must be so disappointing for you guys. I would have thought that they would have at least guessed for you and been sure to let you know that it wasn't 100% for sure. BUT maybe it was actually too close to call. Sometimes earlier on the boy and girl parts look similar. Or so I've heard. Do you plan on posting the ultrasound photo for the rest of us nosey people (like me) to see?

Pulsiphers said...

That sucks but its better to wait untill you are far enough along so they can for sure tell what the baby is. Because that would suck so bad if they told one sex and it was the other. I am so happy for you can't wait to see you and to find out what the little munchkin is :)