Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Check Back Tomorrow

Hey all, I just wanted to pass a little tid bit of information along. Paul and I might be finding out what the sex of the baby is tomorrow if all goes well. So check back tomorrow evening to find and if we aren't lucky hopefully we will find out on the 22nd of April. I am so excited. I think we are having a boy and Paul thinks a girl so we will see.

Also for Corinne, soon there should be a picture of a barely there bump. Its not much but I know you have been dying to see a picture of my belly.

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well tomorrow! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Do you have boy names and girl names picked out?

And you know the belly pictures aren't just for me! But I'm waiting ever so patiently to see one. I didn't really start showing much until about halfway along. So your belly will probably start growing well soon enough.

Pulsiphers said...

I hope everything goes well with finding out the sex. You better call me and let me know.