Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome Sydney Nelson

We are proud to announce the birth of our beautiful little girl. Sydney Nelson was born September 29, 2008 at 12:49 am. She weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long.
She has been an amazing baby so far and we love having her hear. After crazy drama with the hosptial and being sent home so many time when the time finally came for her to enter into this world, everything went fast and painful till the famous and wonder drug called an epidural.
While this is a great experience I am not ready to go through any of that again. But I can't help but find myself sitting staring at her thinking how beautiful she is and blessed I am.
These are just a few pictures and I will post more later. Enjoy them and we can't wait to have you all meet her.

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

Oh.... Brianna & Paul! She is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you. I am trying to decide who she looks like, and I just can't tell. I'm thinking a nice mix of you both. :) I want another one... If you need a break, can I borrow her?! Glad to hear things are going well. She's a doll. Can't wait to meet her someday.

Angelica and Bryan said...

She is so darling!
Congratulations!
Love, Gel and Bryan

Pulsiphers said...

She is one cute little girl I can't wait to meet her in person. Good job on making her. I am really happy for you. enjoy her while she is tiny because they grow so fast. next thing you are going to know is she will be two and no longer look like a baby anymore. Congrats She really is beautiful.

Lisa Raines said...

You guys did such a great job! Sydney is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. Kailan has the same cute little pink outfit :) they will be cute cousins together!

olivers said...

She is one pretty baby. Way to go I really think that she looks a lot like her momma. Enjoy her they are so much fun. But time really does move way to fast. I can't wait until I get to hold that precious little thing. Congrats.

Heather said...

YAY!!! Finally! Sheesh... she took her sweet time, didn't she! She is adorable! Keep the pictures coming, and congrats!