Sunday, October 26, 2008

Early morning casuality

Well Paul had the morning shift last night and unfortunately for him Sydney had a major blow out. So to my surprise this morning while I was feeding and holding her I was looking at her new outfit and was thinking something didn't look right. This is originally what I saw.

So when I went to go change her diaper I found that Paul had left her socks on with her outfit that had footies, and then the onesise that he had pick wasn't a plain white one. It was one I would put her in to wear for the day. And to make it even funnier, he put it on backwards and only buttoned two of the three buttons. I just died laughing when I finally figured out what was going on. I just couldn't resist the pictures. I thought it was cute that his first time dressing her and this is what we got. But in his defense he says it was dark and he wouldn't turn a light on. I guess we need to practice the daddy dressing Sydney part of life.

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

That's awesome!!! Such a classic new daddy moment. I'm glad you shared and took pictures.

And thanks, Paul, for the much-needed laugh this evening. :D

olivers said...

he will get the hang of thing just you wait an see. at least he changed her and didn' t wake you up to do it. what a guy.