Thursday, October 2, 2008

Story Time

So I couldn't resist. As you all know Paul has his own way of doing things. Half the time I just let him do it. Today he got home from work and it was just Sydney and Myself. My parents who are currently in town went to dinner and a movie to give Paul and I some alone time before he left for Key West for two weeks.

I looked over and this is what I saw. Paul had grabbed one of his books " The Red Badge of Courage", and had begun reading it aloud to Sydney. Lucky for him she was in her cute alert mood and was sitting there very contently drifting in and out of sleep. I couldn't resist the picuters and at four days old I just laugh and thinking they are both in heaven. Paul reading to his little princess and dancing to music with her and she hanging out with daddy. It can't get more precious than that.

6 comments:

Julie said...

That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I'm so excited to meet her and hear your labor and delivery story. When can we come? I'll call you tomorrow!

Pulsiphers said...

Thats really cute. Daddy's little girl already That sucks that he has to leave for two week I bet he is going to miss you two.

Amy said...

Ahh, only Paul would think that his daughter would like such a reading. At this rate, she'll be reading war novels by the age of 4! I am so glad that you blog, it helps us all to stay close to you, Paul, and Sydney.

olivers said...

I know it doesn't seem like like it will get any better than that. But for sure will I still find myself looking at Adam with the girls and being just amazed. I love those moments

TomKat said...

This is SO adorable! Congratulations! She is beautiful Brianna!